Poorly Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PoorlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a poor manner or condition; without plenty, or sufficiency, or suitable provision for comfort; as, to live poorly.
- (adv.) Meanly; without spirit.
- (adv.) With little or no success; indifferently; with little profit or advantage; as, to do poorly in business.
- (a.) Somewhat ill; indisposed; not in health.
- (adv.) Without skill or merit; as, he performs poorly.