Pregnant Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PregnantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Affording entrance; receptive; yielding; willing; open; prompt.
- (a.) Being with young, as a female; having conceived; great with young; breeding; teeming; gravid; preparing to bring forth.
- (a.) Full of promise; abounding in ability, resources, etc.; as, a pregnant youth.
- (a.) Heavy with important contents, significance, or issue; full of consequence or results; weighty; as, pregnant replies.
- (n.) A pregnant woman.
• PregnantlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Unresistingly; openly; hence, clearly; evidently.
- (adv.) In a pregnant manner; fruitfully; significantly.