Roan Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RoanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The color of a roan horse; a roan color.
- (a.) Made of the leather called roan; as, roan binding.
- (n.) A roan horse.
- (a.) Having a bay, chestnut, brown, or black color, with gray or white thickly interspersed; -- said of a horse.
- (n.) A kind of leather used for slippers, bookbinding, etc., made from sheepskin, tanned with sumac and colored to imitate ungrained morocco.