Wall-Eye Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• Wall-eyeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An eye in which the iris is of a very light gray or whitish color; -- said usually of horses.
- (n.) The alewife; -- called also wall-eyed herring.
- (n.) A California surf fish (Holconotus argenteus).
- (n.) An American fresh-water food fish (Stizostedion vitreum) having large and prominent eyes; -- called also glasseye, pike perch, yellow pike, and wall-eyed perch.
• Wall-eyedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having an eye of a very light gray or whitish color.