meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Adjudicate, Conciliate, Decide, Descend and Determine. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Chilka jasa, Godaam, Muntashar karna, and Achanak tbdeeli.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a jointure for a wife.
- (n.) A place made lower than the rest; a wide step or platform lower than some other part.
- (n.) To determine, as something which is exposed to doubt or question; to free from unscertainty or wavering; to make sure, firm, or constant; to establish; to compose; to quiet; as, to settle the mind when agitated; to settle questions of law; to settle the succession to a throne; to settle an allowance.
- (v. i.) To be established in an employment or profession; as, to settle in the practice of law.
- (v. i.) To enter into the married state, or the state of a householder.
- (n.) To establish in the pastoral office; to ordain or install as pastor or rector of a church, society, or parish; as, to settle a minister.
- (n.) To adjust, as something in discussion; to make up; to compose; to pacify; as, to settle a quarrel.
- (n.) To plant with inhabitants; to colonize; to people; as, the French first settled Canada; the Puritans settled New England; Plymouth was settled in 1620.
- (v. i.) To become firm, dry, and hard, as the ground after the effects of rain or frost have disappeared; as, the roads settled late in the spring.
- (n.) To cause to sink; to lower; to depress; hence, also, to render close or compact; as, to settle the contents of a barrel or bag by shaking it.
- (n.) A seat of any kind.
- (n.) To clear of dregs and impurities by causing them to sink; to render pure or clear; -- said of a liquid; as, to settle coffee, or the grounds of coffee.
- (n.) To adjust, as accounts; to liquidate; to balance; as, to settle an account.
- (n.) Hence, to pay; as, to settle a bill.
- (n.) To place in a fixed or permanent condition; to make firm, steady, or stable; to establish; to fix; esp., to establish in life; to fix in business, in a home, or the like.
- (v. i.) To sink gradually to a lower level; to subside, as the foundation of a house, etc.
- (v. i.) To become fixed or permanent; to become stationary; to establish ones self or itself; to assume a lasting form, condition, direction, or the like, in place of a temporary or changing state.
- (n.) To cause to be no longer in a disturbed condition; to render quiet; to still; to calm; to compose.
- (v. i.) To fix ones residence; to establish a dwelling place or home; as, the Saxons who settled in Britain.
- (n.) A bench; especially, a bench with a high back.
- (n.) To restore or bring to a smooth, dry, or passable condition; -- said of the ground, of roads, and the like; as, clear weather settles the roads.
- (v. i.) To sink to the bottom; to fall to the bottom, as dregs of a liquid, or the sediment of a reserveir.
- (v. i.) To become clear after being turbid or obscure; to clarify by depositing matter held in suspension; as, the weather settled; wine settles by standing.
- (v. i.) To become calm; to cease from agitation.
- (v. i.) To adjust differences or accounts; to come to an agreement; as, he has settled with his creditors.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
طے کرنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
tah karna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Chilka jasa, Godaam, Muntashar karna, and Achanak tbdeeli
are similar words of
tah karna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary