tail Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Arse, Ass, Backside, Behind, Bob, Bottom, Bum, Butt, Can, Chase, Dock, Dog, Fundament, Nates, Poop, Posterior, Quarter, Rear, Rump, Seat, Shadow, Stern, Tag, Track, Trail, Tush. Check out
similar words like Tailback, Tailed and Tailer;
Urdu Translation is
TAIL Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) In flying machines, a plane or group of planes used at the rear to confer stability.
- (n.) In some forms of rope-laying machine, pieces of rope attached to the iron bar passing through the grooven wooden top containing the strands, for wrapping around the rope to be laid.
- (n.) A tailed coat; a tail coat.
- (n.) The side of a coin opposite to that which bears the head, effigy, or date; the reverse; -- rarely used except in the expression "heads or tails," employed when a coin is thrown up for the purpose of deciding some point by its fall.
- (v. t.) To pull or draw by the tail.
- (n.) Any long, flexible terminal appendage; whatever resembles, in shape or position, the tail of an animal, as a catkin.
- (n.) Same as Tailing, 4.
- (n.) The bottom or lower portion of a member or part, as a slate or tile.
- (n.) The distal tendon of a muscle.
- (n.) The terminal, and usually flexible, posterior appendage of an animal.
- (n.) The part of a note which runs perpendicularly upward or downward from the head; the stem.
- (n.) See Tailing, n., 5.
- (n.) A rope spliced to the strap of a block, by which it may be lashed to anything.
- (v. t.) To follow or hang to, like a tail; to be attached closely to, as that which can not be evaded.
- (v. i.) To swing with the stern in a certain direction; -- said of a vessel at anchor; as, this vessel tails down stream.
- (a.) Limited; abridged; reduced; curtailed; as, estate tail.
- (n.) A train or company of attendants; a retinue.
- (n.) A downy or feathery appendage to certain achenes. It is formed of the permanent elongated style.
- (n.) One of the strips at the end of a bandage formed by splitting the bandage one or more times.
- (n.) A portion of an incision, at its beginning or end, which does not go through the whole thickness of the skin, and is more painful than a complete incision; -- called also tailing.
- (n.) Limitation; abridgment.
- (v. i.) To hold by the end; -- said of a timber when it rests upon a wall or other support; -- with in or into.
- (n.) Hence, the back, last, lower, or inferior part of anything, -- as opposed to the head, or the superior part.
Multi Language Dictionary
Tail ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Tail مما يعني الذيل باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Tail تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Tail ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Tail من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Tail Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Tail" which meaning "الذيل" in Arabic. Tail meaning in Arabic has been searched 11869 times till 23 Mar, 2023. The definitions of the word Tail has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Tail. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Tail in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Tail from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.