quarter Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Billet, Canton, Draw, Fourth, Poop, Quartern, Stern, Tail. Check out
similar words like Quarter-hour, Quarterback and Quarterbacks;
Urdu Translation is
QUARTER Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) One of four equal parts into which anything is divided, or is regarded as divided; a fourth part or portion; as, a quarter of a dollar, of a pound, of a yard, of an hour, etc.
- (v. t.) The fourth part of the distance from one point of the compass to another, being the fourth part of 11í 15, that is, about 2í 49; -- called also quarter point.
- (v. t.) A station or encampment occupied by troops; a place of lodging for soldiers or officers; as, winter quarters.
- (n.) That part on either side of a horses hoof between the toe and heel, being the side of the coffin.
- (v. t.) Proper station; specific place; assigned position; special location.
- (n.) The after-part of a vessels side, generally corresponding in extent with the quarter-deck; also, the part of the yardarm outside of the slings.
- (n.) The fourth part of the moons period, or monthly revolution; as, the first quarter after the change or full.
- (n.) One limb of a quadruped with the adjacent parts; one fourth part of the carcass of a slaughtered animal, including a leg; as, the fore quarters; the hind quarters.
- (n.) The fourth of a ton in weight, or eight bushels of grain; as, a quarter of wheat; also, the fourth part of a chaldron of coal.
- (v. t.) Friendship; amity; concord.
- (n.) The encampment on one of the principal passages round a place besieged, to prevent relief and intercept convoys.
- (n.) The fourth of a hundred-weight, being 25 or 28 pounds, according as the hundredweight is reckoned at 100 or 112 pounds.
- (n.) That part of a boot or shoe which forms the side, from the heel to the vamp.
- (n.) A term of study in a seminary, college, etc, etc.; properly, a fourth part of the year, but often longer or shorter.
- (v. t.) Treatment shown by an enemy; mercy; especially, the act of sparing the life a conquered enemy; a refraining from pushing ones advantage to extremes.
- (v. t.) A station at which officers and men are posted in battle; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) A division of a town, city, or county; a particular district; a locality; as, the Latin quarter in Paris.
- (v. i.) To lodge; to have a temporary residence.
- (n.) One of the divisions of an escutcheon when it is divided into four portions by a horizontal and a perpendicular line meeting in the fess point.
- (v. t.) Place of lodging or temporary residence; shelter; entertainment; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) A small upright timber post, used in partitions; -- in the United States more commonly called stud.
- (v. i.) To drive a carriage so as to prevent the wheels from going into the ruts, or so that a rut shall be between the wheels.
Multi Language Dictionary
Quarter ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Quarter مما يعني الربع باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Quarter تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Quarter ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Quarter من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Quarter Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Quarter" which meaning "الربع" in Arabic. Quarter meaning in Arabic has been searched 5718 times till 15 Aug, 2022. The definitions of the word Quarter has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Quarter. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Quarter in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Quarter from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.