Tawife in English
Tawife meaning in Urdu to English is Prostitute Tawife. Tawife synonym word is Bawd, Cyprian, Harlot, Tart and Trollop. Similar words of Tawife are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Prostitute Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Openly given up to lewdness; devoted to base or infamous purposes.
- (n.) A woman giver to indiscriminate lewdness; a strumpet; a harlot.
- (n.) A base hireling; a mercenary; one who offers himself to infamous employments for hire.
- (v. t.) To devote to base or unworthy purposes; to give up to low or indiscriminate use; as, to prostitute talents; to prostitute official powers.
- (v. t.) To offer, as a woman, to a lewd use; to give up to lewdness for hire.
Tawife Meaning in English
Urdu Word tawife is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. tawife meaning in English is Prostitute طوائف. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. tawife word meaning along with tawife definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of tawife, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of tawife in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of tawife. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary