That Meaning in Urdu
That meaning in Urdu is Woh (وہ). Similar words of That are also commonly used in daily talk like as Thatch, Thatchy, and Thats. Pronunciation of That in roman Urdu is "Woh" and Translation of That in Urdu writing script is وہ.
- A major drawback is that you can't filter emails or spam.
- A phenomenon that was.
- A rich man happened to pass that way.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
That Definition & Meaning in English
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As a conjunction, that retains much of its force as a demonstrative pronoun.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce a purpose; -- usually followed by may, or might, and frequently preceded by so, in order, to the end, etc.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As a demonstrative pronoun (pl. Those), that usually points out, or refers to, a person or thing previously mentioned, or supposed to be understood. That, as a demonstrative, may precede the noun to which it refers; as, that which he has said is true; those in the basket are good apples.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As adverb: To such a degree; so; as, he was that frightened he could say nothing.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As an adjective, that has the same demonstrative force as the pronoun, but is followed by a noun.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) As a relative pronoun, that is equivalent to who or which, serving to point out, and make definite, a person or thing spoken of, or alluded to, before, and may be either singular or plural.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce a consequence, result, or effect; -- usually preceded by so or such, sometimes by that.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) In an elliptical sentence to introduce a dependent sentence expressing a wish, or a cause of surprise, indignation, or the like.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce a clause employed as the object of the preceding verb, or as the subject or predicate nominative of a verb.
- (pron., a., conj., & adv.) To introduce, a reason or cause; -- equivalent to for that, in that, for the reason that, because.
That Urdu Meaning with Definition
That is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. That meaning in Urdu is a وہ - Woh. That word is driven by the English language. That word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word That meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of That stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and That word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of That, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
That Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary