• Them Definition & Synonyms
- (pron.) The objective case of they. See They.
• Theme Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A composition or essay required of a pupil.
- (n.) Discourse on a certain subject.
- (n.) The leading subject of a composition or a movement.
- (n.) A subject or topic on which a person writes or speaks; a proposition for discussion or argument; a text.
- (n.) A noun or verb, not modified by inflections; also, that part of a noun or verb which remains unchanged (except by euphonic variations) in declension or conjugation; stem.
- (n.) That by means of which a thing is done; means; instrument.