Thokhar in English
Thokhar meaning in Urdu to English is Kick Thokhar. Thokhar synonym word is Bang, Beef, Bitch, Boot and Charge. Similar words of Thokhar are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Kick Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The recoil of a musket or other firearm, when discharged.
- (v. i.) To thrust out the foot or feet with violence; to strike out with the foot or feet, as in defense or in bad temper; esp., to strike backward, as a horse does, or to have a habit of doing so. Hence, figuratively: To show ugly resistance, opposition, or hostility; to spurn.
- (v. i.) To recoil; -- said of a musket, cannon, etc.
- (v. t.) To strike, thrust, or hit violently with the foot; as, a horse kicks a groom; a man kicks a dog.
- (n.) A projection in a mold, to form a depression in the surface of the brick.
- (n.) A blow with the foot or feet; a striking or thrust with the foot.
- (n.) The projection on the tang of the blade of a pocket knife, which prevents the edge of the blade from striking the spring. See Illust. of Pocketknife.
Thokhar Meaning in English
Urdu Word thokhar is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. thokhar meaning in English is Kick ٹھوکر. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. thokhar word meaning along with thokhar definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of thokhar, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of thokhar in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of thokhar. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary