Thokhar Meaning in English
The word "Thokhar" in English means "Kick" and in Urdu script, it is written as "ٹھوکر". Similar words to thokhar are commonly used in daily conversations, such as . The synonym for thokhar is " Bang, Beef, Bitch, Boot and Charge".
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The recoil of a musket or other firearm, when discharged.
- (v. i.) To thrust out the foot or feet with violence; to strike out with the foot or feet, as in defense or in bad temper; esp., to strike backward, as a horse does, or to have a habit of doing so. Hence, figuratively: To show ugly resistance, opposition, or hostility; to spurn.
- (v. i.) To recoil; -- said of a musket, cannon, etc.
- (v. t.) To strike, thrust, or hit violently with the foot; as, a horse kicks a groom; a man kicks a dog.
- (n.) A projection in a mold, to form a depression in the surface of the brick.
- (n.) A blow with the foot or feet; a striking or thrust with the foot.
- (n.) The projection on the tang of the blade of a pocket knife, which prevents the edge of the blade from striking the spring. See Illust. of Pocketknife.
Thokhar in English
Thokhar is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the thokhar is referred to as "Kick" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of thokhar meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of thokhar stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers thokhar word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to thokhar, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary