Thread Meaning in Urdu
Thread meaning in English to Urdu is دھاگہ (Dhaga). Thread synonym words are included Draw, Meander, Ribbon, String, Wander, Weave, Wind, Yarn. Similar words of Thread are also commonly used in daily talk like as Threadandthrum, Threadbareness, and Threadbare.
Thread Sentence & Examples
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Thread Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A very small twist of flax, wool, cotton, silk, or other fibrous substance, drawn out to considerable length; a compound cord consisting of two or more single yarns doubled, or joined together, and twisted.
- (v. t.) To pass or pierce through as a narrow way; also, to effect or make, as ones way, through or between obstacles; to thrid.
- (v. t.) To pass a thread through the eye of; as, to thread a needle.
- (n.) Fig.: Composition; quality; fineness.
- (v. t.) To form a thread, or spiral rib, on or in; as, to thread a screw or nut.
- (n.) Fig.: Something continued in a long course or tenor; a,s the thread of life, or of a discourse.
- (n.) A filament, as of a flower, or of any fibrous substance, as of bark; also, a line of gold or silver.
- (n.) The prominent part of the spiral of a screw or nut; the rib. See Screw, n., 1.
Thread Urdu Meaning with Definition
Thread is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Thread meaning in Urdu is a دھاگہ - Dhaga. Thread word is driven by the English language. Thread word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Thread meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Thread stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Thread word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Thread, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Thread Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary