meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Adjoin, Advert, Affect, Allude, Bepaint, Concern, Contact, Disturb, Equal, Feeling, Ghost, Hint, Impact, Jot, match, Meet, Mite, Partake, Pertain, Pinch, Reach, Refer, Relate, Rival, Signature, Soupcon, Speck, Spot, Stir, Tinct, Tinge, Tint, Touching, Trace. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Touching, Touchingness, and Touch Off.
Sentence & Examples
- Do not touch this book.
- I had touch -hay fever,.
- I love you well, but touch not my pocket.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Tallow; -- a plumbers term.
- (v. t.) To induce to give or lend; to borrow from; as, to touch one for a loan; hence, to steal from.
- (v. t.) To compare with; of be equal to; -- usually with a negative; as, he held that for good cheer nothing could touch an open fire.
- (n.) An act of borrowing or stealing.
- (n.) A set of changes less than the total possible on seven bells, that is, less than 5,040.
- (v.) A touchstone; hence, stone of the sort used for touchstone.
- (v. t.) To infect; to affect slightly.
- (v. t.) To come in contact with; to hit or strike lightly against; to extend the hand, foot, or the like, so as to reach or rest on.
- (v.) The particular or characteristic mode of action, or the resistance of the keys of an instrument to the fingers; as, a heavy touch, or a light touch; also, the manner of touching, striking, or pressing the keys of a piano; as, a legato touch; a staccato touch.
- (n.) That part of the field which is beyond the line of flags on either side.
- (v. t.) To influence by impulse; to impel forcibly.
- (v.) A slight and brief essay.
- (v. t.) To come to; to reach; to attain to.
- (v.) The sense by which pressure or traction exerted on the skin is recognized; the sense by which the properties of bodies are determined by contact; the tactile sense. See Tactile sense, under Tactile.
- (v.) A single stroke on a drawing or a picture.
- (v. t.) To relate to; to concern; to affect.
- (v.) Feature; lineament; trait.
- (n.) A boys game; tag.
- (v.) A small quantity intermixed; a little; a dash.
- (v. t.) To meddle or interfere with; as, I have not touched the books.
- (v. i.) To be brought, as a sail, so close to the wind that its weather leech shakes.
- (v.) The broadest part of a plank worked top and but (see Top and but, under Top, n.), or of one worked anchor-stock fashion (that is, tapered from the middle to both ends); also, the angles of the stern timbers at the counters.
- (v. t.) To be tangent to. See Tangent, a.
- (v. t.) To affect the senses or the sensibility of; to move; to melt; to soften.
- (v. t.) To harm, afflict, or distress.
- (v.) The act of touching, or the state of being touched; contact.
- (v.) A hint; a suggestion; slight notice.
- (v. t.) To perceive by the sense of feeling.
- (v. t.) To make an impression on; to have effect upon.
- (v. i.) To treat anything in discourse, especially in a slight or casual manner; -- often with on or upon.
- (v. t.) To handle, speak of, or deal with; to treat of.
- (v. i.) To be in contact; to be in a state of junction, so that no space is between; as, two spheres touch only at points.
- (v. i.) To fasten; to take effect; to make impression.
- (v.) Act or power of exciting emotion.
- (a.) To lay a hand upon for curing disease.
- (v.) Hence, examination or trial by some decisive standard; test; proof; tried quality.
- (v.) Personal reference or application.
- (v.) A stroke; as, a touch of raillery; a satiric touch; hence, animadversion; censure; reproof.
- (v. t.) To try; to prove, as with a touchstone.
- (v. t.) To mark or delineate with touches; to add a slight stroke to with the pencil or brush.
- (v. t.) To perform, as a tune; to play.
- (v.) An emotion or affection.
- (v. t.) To strike; to manipulate; to play on; as, to touch an instrument of music.
- (v. t.) To affect with insanity, especially in a slight degree; to make partially insane; -- rarely used except in the past participle.
- (v.) The act of the hand on a musical instrument; bence, in the plural, musical notes.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a چھونا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Touch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary