meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words are included
Dally, Diddle, Fiddle, Flirt, Miniature, Play, Plaything. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Toyingly, Toyer, and Toymaker.
- I am buying a toy for my brother.
- If you break your toy , nobody will be able to mend it.
- This is the toy which i want to buy.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) An old story; a silly tale.
- (v. t.) Amorous dalliance; play; sport; pastime.
- (v. t.) A plaything for children; a bawble.
- (v. t.) To treat foolishly.
- (v. i.) To dally amorously; to trifle; to play.
- (v. t.) A thing for amusement, but of no real value; an article of trade of little value; a trifle.
- (v. t.) A headdress of linen or woolen, that hangs down over the shoulders, worn by old women of the lower classes; -- called also toy mutch.
- (v. t.) A wild fancy; an odd conceit; idle sport; folly; trifling opinion.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a کھلونا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Toy, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary