train Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Aim, Caravan, Check, Civilize, Coach, Condition, Cultivate, Develop, Direct, Discipline, Educate, Gearing, Groom, Prepare, Rail, School, String, Take, Trail. Check out
similar words like Trainable, Trained and Trainee;
Urdu Translation is
TRAIN Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The aggregation of men, animals, and vehicles which accompany an army or one of its subdivisions, and transport its baggage, ammunition, supplies, and reserve materials of all kinds.
- (n.) A heavy long sleigh used in Canada for the transportation of merchandise, wood, and the like.
- (v.) A number of followers; a body of attendants; a retinue; a suite.
- (v.) That part of a gown which trails behind the wearer.
- (v. t.) To trace, as a lode or any mineral appearance, to its head.
- (v.) The after part of a gun carriage; the trail.
- (v.) The tail of a bird.
- (v. t.) To break, tame, and accustom to draw, as oxen.
- (v. i.) To prepare by exercise, diet, instruction, etc., for any physical contest; as, to train for a boat race.
- (v. t.) To lead or direct, and form to a wall or espalier; to form to a proper shape, by bending, lopping, or pruning; as, to train young trees.
- (v.) A consecution or succession of connected things; a series.
- (v. t.) To draw by persuasion, artifice, or the like; to attract by stratagem; to entice; to allure.
- (v. i.) To be drilled in military exercises; to do duty in a military company.
- (v.) A connected line of cars or carriages on a railroad.
- (v.) A roll train; as, a 12-inch train.
- (v. t.) To draw along; to trail; to drag.
- (v.) That which is drawn along in the rear of, or after, something; that which is in the hinder part or rear.
- (v.) A heavy, long sleigh used in Canada for the transportation of merchandise, wood, and the like.
- (v.) Regular method; process; course; order; as, things now in a train for settlement.
- (v. t.) To teach and form by practice; to educate; to exercise; to discipline; as, to train the militia to the manual exercise; to train soldiers to the use of arms.
- (v.) That which draws along; especially, persuasion, artifice, or enticement; allurement.
- (v.) The number of beats of a watch in any certain time.
- (v.) A line of gunpowder laid to lead fire to a charge, mine, or the like.
- (v.) Hence, something tied to a lure to entice a hawk; also, a trap for an animal; a snare.
Multi Language Dictionary
Train ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Train مما يعني القطار باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Train تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Train ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Train من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Train Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Train" which meaning "القطار" in Arabic. Train meaning in Arabic has been searched 13433 times till 27 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Train has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Train. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Train in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Train from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.