string Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Chain, Draw, Strand, Thread, Train, Twine. Check out
similar words like Stringed, Stringent and Stringently;
Urdu Translation is
STRING Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A hoax; a trumped-up or "fake" story.
- (n.) Act of stringing for break.
- (n.) The line from behind and over which the cue ball must be played after being out of play as by being pocketed or knocked off the table; -- called also string line.
- (n.) In various games, competitions, etc., a certain number of turns at play, of rounds, etc.
- (v. t.) To hoax; josh; jolly.
- (v. i.) To form into a string or strings, as a substance which is stretched, or people who are moving along, etc.
- (n.) In various indoor games, a score or tally, sometimes, as in American billiard games, marked by buttons threaded on a string or wire.
- (n.) The line or cord of a bow.
- (n.) A nerve or tendon of an animal body.
- (v. t.) To put in tune the strings of, as a stringed instrument, in order to play upon it.
- (n.) The points made in a game.
- (n.) The cord of a musical instrument, as of a piano, harp, or violin; specifically (pl.), the stringed instruments of an orchestra, in distinction from the wind instruments; as, the strings took up the theme.
- (v. t.) To deprive of strings; to strip the strings from; as, to string beans. See String, n., 9.
- (n.) Same as Stringcourse.
- (n.) The tough fibrous substance that unites the valves of the pericap of leguminous plants, and which is readily pulled off; as, the strings of beans.
- (n.) An inside range of ceiling planks, corresponding to the sheer strake on the outside and bolted to it.
- (n.) A fiber, as of a plant; a little, fibrous root.
- (v. t.) To make tense; to strengthen.
- (v. t.) To put on a string; to file; as, to string beads.
- (n.) A small cord, a line, a twine, or a slender strip of leather, or other substance, used for binding together, fastening, or tying things; a cord, larger than a thread and smaller than a rope; as, a shoe string; a bonnet string; a silken string.
- (n.) A thread or cord on which a number of objects or parts are strung or arranged in close and orderly succession; hence, a line or series of things arranged on a thread, or as if so arranged; a succession; a concatenation; a chain; as, a string of shells or beads; a string of dried apples; a string of houses; a string of arguments.
- (n.) A small, filamentous ramification of a metallic vein.
- (v. t.) To furnish with strings; as, to string a violin.
- (n.) A strip, as of leather, by which the covers of a book are held together.
Multi Language Dictionary
String ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية String مما يعني الخيط باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة String تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة String ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل String من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
String Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "String" which meaning "الخيط" in Arabic. String meaning in Arabic has been searched 7974 times till 27 Nov, 2022. The definitions of the word String has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word String. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word String in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like String from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.