• Tusk Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A toothshell, or Dentalium; -- called also tusk-shell.
- (n.) A projecting member like a tenon, and serving the same or a similar purpose, but composed of several steps, or offsets. Thus, in the illustration, a is the tusk, and each of the several parts, or offsets, is called a tooth.
- (v. i.) To bare or gnash the teeth.
- (n.) One of the elongated incisor or canine teeth of the wild boar, elephant, etc.; hence, any long, protruding tooth.
- (n.) Same as Torsk.
• Tusk-shell Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See 2d Tusk, n., 2.