• Unload Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To perform the act of unloading anything; as, let unload now.
- (v. t.) To draw the charge from; as, to unload a gun.
- (v. t.) To take the load from; to discharge of a load or cargo; to disburden; as, to unload a ship; to unload a beast.
- (v. t.) To sell in large quantities, as stock; to get rid of.
- (v. t.) Hence, to relieve from anything onerous.
- (v. t.) To discharge or remove, as a load or a burden; as, to unload the cargo of a vessel.
• Unloader Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, unloads; a device for unloading, as hay from a wagon.