Use Meaning in Urdu
Use meaning in English to Urdu is استعمال کرنا (Istemaal karna). Use synonym words are included Apply, Consumption, Employ, Employment, Enjoyment, Exercise, Expend, Function, Habit, Habituate, Manipulation, Practice, Purpose, Role, Usage, Usance, Utilization, Utilize, Wont. Similar words of Use are also commonly used in daily talk like as Use Up, and Use your bJamaln.
- And use they locally made machines.
- Aseptic method is the use of heat to kill germs.
- Despite having to use an interpreter.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Use Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be accustomed to go; to frequent; to inhabit; to dwell; -- sometimes followed by of.
- (v. t.) Continued or repeated practice; customary employment; usage; custom; manner; habit.
- (v. i.) To be wont or accustomed; to be in the habit or practice; as, he used to ride daily; -- now disused in the present tense, perhaps because of the similarity in sound, between "use to," and "used to."
- (v. t.) Yielding of service; advantage derived; capability of being used; usefulness; utility.
- (v. t.) To practice customarily; to make a practice of; as, to use diligence in business.
- (v. t.) The act of employing anything, or of applying it to ones service; the state of being so employed or applied; application; employment; conversion to some purpose; as, the use of a pen in writing; his machines are in general use.
- (v. t.) The premium paid for the possession and employment of borrowed money; interest; usury.
- (v. t.) The special form of ritual adopted for use in any diocese; as, the Sarum, or Canterbury, use; the Hereford use; the York use; the Roman use; etc.
- (v. t.) A stab of iron welded to the side of a forging, as a shaft, near the end, and afterward drawn down, by hammering, so as to lengthen the forging.
- (v. t.) To behave toward; to act with regard to; to treat; as, to use a beast cruelly.
- (v. t.) Common occurrence; ordinary experience.
- (v. t.) Occasion or need to employ; necessity; as, to have no further use for a book.
- (v. t.) To accustom; to habituate; to render familiar by practice; to inure; -- employed chiefly in the passive participle; as, men used to cold and hunger; soldiers used to hardships and danger.
- (v. t.) The benefit or profit of lands and tenements. Use imports a trust and confidence reposed in a man for the holding of lands. He to whose use or benefit the trust is intended shall enjoy the profits. An estate is granted and limited to A for the use of B.
- (v. t.) To make use of; to convert to ones service; to avail ones self of; to employ; to put a purpose; as, to use a plow; to use a chair; to use time; to use flour for food; to use water for irrigation.
Use Urdu Meaning with Definition
Use is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Use meaning in Urdu is a استعمال کرنا - Istemaal karna. Use word is driven by the English language. Use word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Use meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Use stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Use word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Use, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Use Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary