• Versatile Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Turning with ease from one thing to another; readily applied to a new task, or to various subjects; many-sided; as, versatile genius; a versatile politician.
- (a.) Liable to be turned in opinion; changeable; variable; unsteady; inconstant; as versatile disposition.
- (a.) Capable of being turned round.
- (a.) Capable of turning; freely movable; as, a versatile anther, which is fixed at one point to the filament, and hence is very easily turned around; a versatile toe of a bird.