• Voider Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of the ordinaries, much like the flanch, but less rounded and therefore smaller.
- (n.) A tray, or basket, formerly used to receive or convey that which is voided or cleared away from a given place; especially, one for carrying off the remains of a meal, as fragments of food; sometimes, a basket for containing household articles, as clothes, etc.
- (n.) A servant whose business is to void, or clear away, a table after a meal.
- (n.) One who, or that which, voids, /mpties, vacates, or annuls.