• Wag Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be in action or motion; to move; to get along; to progress; to stir.
- (v. i.) To move one way and the other; to be shaken to and fro; to vibrate.
- (v. i.) To go; to depart; to pack oft.
- (v.) A man full of sport and humor; a ludicrous fellow; a humorist; a wit; a joker.
- (v. t.) To move one way and the other with quick turns; to shake to and fro; to move vibratingly; to cause to vibrate, as a part of the body; as, to wag the head.
- (v.) The act of wagging; a shake; as, a wag of the head.
• Waged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wage
• Wagered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Wager