The meaning of Wit in Urdu is "ظرافت" as written in Urdu script, or "Zarafat" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Wit include "Zarafat". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Wit on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
| WIT || Wordsmith In Training
| WITP || What is the point?
| WITW || What In The World
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A mental faculty, or power of the mind; -- used in this sense chiefly in the plural, and in certain phrases; as, to lose ones wits; at ones wits end, and the like.
- (v.) Felicitous association of objects not usually connected, so as to produce a pleasant surprise; also. the power of readily combining objects in such a manner.
- (inf.) of Wit
- (n.) To know; to learn.
- (t) ing (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wit
- (v.) A person of eminent sense or knowledge; a man of genius, fancy, or humor; one distinguished for bright or amusing sayings, for repartee, and the like.
- (v.) Mind; intellect; understanding; sense.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a ظرافت -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Wit, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Wit in Urdu?
"Wit" meaning in Urdu is ظرافت Zarafat.
Q2) Can Wit be used formal?
Yes, Wit can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Wit in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Wit in Urdu include ظرافت Zarafat, فَراسَت Farasat, and ذَہانَت Zahanat.
Q4) What are Wit synonyms?
Some synonyms for Wit include: Brain, Card, Humor, Mentality, Wag, Witticism, Wittiness.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary