Wit Meaning in Urdu
Wit meaning in English to Urdu is ظرافت (Zarafat). Wit synonym words are included Brain, Card, Humor, Mentality, Wag, Witticism, Wittiness. Similar words of Wit are also commonly used in daily talk like as Witch, With, and Withdraw.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
|WIT ||Wordsmith In Training |
|WITP ||What is the point? |
|WITW ||What In The World |
Wit Definition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A mental faculty, or power of the mind; -- used in this sense chiefly in the plural, and in certain phrases; as, to lose ones wits; at ones wits end, and the like.
- (v.) Felicitous association of objects not usually connected, so as to produce a pleasant surprise; also. the power of readily combining objects in such a manner.
- (inf.) of Wit
- (n.) To know; to learn.
- (t) ing (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wit
- (v.) A person of eminent sense or knowledge; a man of genius, fancy, or humor; one distinguished for bright or amusing sayings, for repartee, and the like.
- (v.) Mind; intellect; understanding; sense.
Wit Urdu Meaning with Definition
Wit is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Wit meaning in Urdu is a ظرافت - Zarafat. Wit word is driven by the English language. Wit word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Wit meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Wit stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Wit word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Wit, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Wit Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary