• Wallowing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wallow
• Wallow Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A place to which an animal comes to wallow; also, the depression in the ground made by its wallowing; as, a buffalo wallow.
- (n.) Act of wallowing.
- (n.) A kind of rolling walk.
- (n.) To roll ones self about, as in mire; to tumble and roll about; to move lazily or heavily in any medium; to flounder; as, swine wallow in the mire.
- (v. t.) To roll; esp., to roll in anything defiling or unclean.
- (n.) To live in filth or gross vice; to disport ones self in a beastly and unworthy manner.
- (n.) To wither; to fade.