• Wayed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Used to the way; broken.
• Way Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Regular course; habitual method of life or action; plan of conduct; mode of dealing.
- (n.) The timbers on which a ship is launched.
- (v. i.) To move; to progress; to go.
- (n.) Determined course; resolved mode of action or conduct; as, to have ones way.
- (n.) Progress; as, a ship has way.
- (n.) The longitudinal guides, or guiding surfaces, on the bed of a planer, lathe, or the like, along which a table or carriage moves.
- (n.) That by, upon, or along, which one passes or processes; opportunity or room to pass; place of passing; passage; road, street, track, or path of any kind; as, they built a way to the mine.
- (n.) Manner; method; mode; fashion; style; as, the way of expressing ones ideas.
- (n.) Right of way. See below.
- (v. t.) To go or travel to; to go in, as a way or path.
- (adv.) Away.
- (n.) The means by which anything is reached, or anything is accomplished; scheme; device; plan.
- (n.) A moving; passage; procession; journey.
- (n.) Course or direction of motion or process; tendency of action; advance.
- (n.) Length of space; distance; interval; as, a great way; a long way.
- (n.) Sphere or scope of observation.