• Wean Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Hence, to detach or alienate the affections of, from any object of desire; to reconcile to the want or loss of anything.
- (n.) A weanling; a young child.
- (a.) To accustom and reconcile, as a child or other young animal, to a want or deprivation of mothers milk; to take from the breast or udder; to cause to cease to depend on the mother nourishment.
• Weanel Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A weanling.
• Weanling Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A child or animal newly weaned; a wean.
- () a. & n. from Wean, v.
- (a.) Recently weaned.