Well Meaning in Urdu
Well meaning in Urdu is Kunwan (کنواں). Similar words of Well are also commonly used in daily talk like as Well, welldress, and Wellingtons. Pronunciation of Well in roman Urdu is "Kunwan" and Translation of Well in Urdu writing script is کنواں.
- A good executive usually gets on well with people.
- A good student is he who is honest as well as industrious.
- All this has becom possible due to science as it prevent as well as cures diseases.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Well Definition & Meaning in English
- () Contraction for we will or we shall.
Well Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To issue forth, as water from the earth; to flow; to spring.
- (v. t.) To pour forth, as from a well.
- (v. i.) A pit or hole sunk into the earth to such a depth as to reach a supply of water, generally of a cylindrical form, and often walled with stone or bricks to prevent the earth from caving in.
- (v. i.) Fig.: A source of supply; fountain; wellspring.
- (v. i.) An inclosure in the middle of a vessels hold, around the pumps, from the bottom to the lower deck, to preserve the pumps from damage and facilitate their inspection.
- (v. t.) In a good or proper manner; justly; rightly; not ill or wickedly.
- (v. t.) Considerably; not a little; far.
- (v. t.) Suitably to ones condition, to the occasion, or to a proposed end or use; suitably; abundantly; fully; adequately; thoroughly.
- (v. i.) A depressed space in the after part of the deck; -- often called the cockpit.
- (v. t.) In such manner as is desirable; so as one could wish; satisfactorily; favorably; advantageously; conveniently.
- (v. i.) An opening through the floors of a building, as for a staircase or an elevator; a wellhole.
- (v. i.) A vertical passage in the stern into which an auxiliary screw propeller may be drawn up out of water.
- (a.) Safe; as, a chip warranted well at a certain day and place.
- (v. i.) A shaft made in the earth to obtain oil or brine.
- (v. i.) A hole or excavation in the earth, in mining, from which run branches or galleries.
- (v. t.) Fully or about; -- used with numbers.
- (v. i.) A compartment in the middle of the hold of a fishing vessel, made tight at the sides, but having holes perforated in the bottom to let in water for the preservation of fish alive while they are transported to market.
- (a.) Being in favor; favored; fortunate.
- (v. i.) An issue of water from the earth; a spring; a fountain.
- (v. i.) The lower part of a furnace, into which the metal falls.
- (a.) Good in condition or circumstances; desirable, either in a natural or moral sense; fortunate; convenient; advantageous; happy; as, it is well for the country that the crops did not fail; it is well that the mistake was discovered.
- (a.) Being in health; sound in body; not ailing, diseased, or sick; healthy; as, a well man; the patient is perfectly well.
Well Urdu Meaning with Definition
Well is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Well meaning in Urdu is a کنواں - Kunwan. Well word is driven by the English language. Well word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Well meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Well stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Well word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Well, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Well Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary