The meaning of Whip in Urdu is "کوڑا" as written in Urdu script, or "Kora" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Whip include "Kora". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Whip on this page.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any of various pieces that operate with a quick vibratory motion, as a spring in certain electrical devices for making a circuit, or a rocking certain piano actions.
- (n.) A whipping motion; a thrashing about; as, the whip of a tense rope or wire which has suddenly parted; also, the quality of being whiplike or flexible; flexibility; suppleness, as of the shaft of a golf club.
- (v. t.) An instrument or driving horses or other animals, or for correction, consisting usually of a lash attached to a handle, or of a handle and lash so combined as to form a flexible rod.
- (v. t.) To apply that which hurts keenly to; to lash, as with sarcasm, abuse, or the like; to apply cutting language to.
- (v. t.) To drive with lashes or strokes of a whip; to cause to rotate by lashing with a cord; as, to whip a top.
- (v. t.) To hoist or purchase by means of a whip.
- (v. t.) To secure the end of (a rope, or the like) from untwisting by overcasting it with small stuff.
- (v. t.) A huntsman who whips in the hounds; whipper-in.
- (v. t.) To overlay (a cord, rope, or the like) with other cords going round and round it; to overcast, as the edge of a seam; to wrap; -- often with about, around, or over.
- (v. t.) To strike with a lash, a cord, a rod, or anything slender and lithe; to lash; to beat; as, to whip a horse, or a carpet.
- (v. t.) To sew lightly; specifically, to form (a fabric) into gathers by loosely overcasting the rolled edge and drawing up the thread; as, to whip a ruffle.
- (v. t.) A call made upon members of a Parliament party to be in their places at a given time, as when a vote is to be taken.
- (v. t.) One of the arms or frames of a windmill, on which the sails are spread.
- (v. t.) A person (as a member of Parliament) appointed to enforce party discipline, and secure the attendance of the members of a Parliament party at any important session, especially when their votes are needed.
- (v. t.) To fish (a body of water) with a rod and artificial fly, the motion being that employed in using a whip.
- (v. t.) A coachman; a driver of a carriage; as, a good whip.
- (v. t.) To take or move by a sudden motion; to jerk; to snatch; -- with into, out, up, off, and the like.
- (v. t.) To thrash; to beat out, as grain, by striking; as, to whip wheat.
- (v. t.) The long pennant. See Pennant (a)
- (v. t.) To beat (eggs, cream, or the like) into a froth, as with a whisk, fork, or the like.
- (v. t.) To conquer; to defeat, as in a contest or game; to beat; to surpass.
- (v. i.) To move nimbly; to start or turn suddenly and do something; to whisk; as, he whipped around the corner.
- (v. t.) The length of the arm reckoned from the shaft.
- (v. t.) To punish with a whip, scourge, or rod; to flog; to beat; as, to whip a vagrant; to whip one with thirty nine lashes; to whip a perverse boy.
- (v. t.) A small tackle with a single rope, used to hoist light bodies.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Whip, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Whip in Urdu?
"Whip" meaning in Urdu is کوڑا Kora.
Q2) Can Whip be used formal?
Yes, Whip can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Whip in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Whip in Urdu include کوڑا Kora, چابک Chabuk, and تاز یانہ Tazyana.
Q4) What are Whip synonyms?
Some synonyms for Whip include: Blister, Flog, Lash, Lather, Pip, Slash, Strap, Trounce, Welt, Whiplash, Whisk, Worst.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu