Wind Meaning in Urdu
Wind meaning in English to Urdu is ہوا (Hawa). Wind synonym words are included Curve, Flatus, Hint, Hoist, Lead, Lift, Meander, Nose, Nothingness, Roll, Scent, Steer, Thread, Tip, Twine, Twist, Wander, Weave, Winding, Wrap, Wreathe. Similar words of Wind are also commonly used in daily talk like as Win, Windmill, and Window.
- A strong wind blew and broke our window panes.
- He catches the wind with a net.
- He will wind the watch.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Wind Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The region of the pit of the stomach, where a blow may paralyze the diaphragm and cause temporary loss of breath or other injury; the mark.
- (n.) Air or gas generated in the stomach or bowels; flatulence; as, to be troubled with wind.
- (v. t.) To expose to the wind; to winnow; to ventilate.
- (v. t.) To perceive or follow by the scent; to scent; to nose; as, the hounds winded the game.
- (v. t.) To introduce by insinuation; to insinuate.
- (v. t.) To drive hard, or force to violent exertion, as a horse, so as to render scant of wind; to put out of breath.
- (v. i.) To have a circular course or direction; to crook; to bend; to meander; as, to wind in and out among trees.
- (v. t.) To cover or surround with something coiled about; as, to wind a rope with twine.
- (v. t.) To entwist; to infold; to encircle.
- (n.) A direction from which the wind may blow; a point of the compass; especially, one of the cardinal points, which are often called the four winds.
- (v. t.) To blow; to sound by blowing; esp., to sound with prolonged and mutually involved notes.
- (v. t.) To have complete control over; to turn and bend at ones pleasure; to vary or alter or will; to regulate; to govern.
- (n.) Mere breath or talk; empty effort; idle words.
- (v. i.) To turn completely or repeatedly; to become coiled about anything; to assume a convolved or spiral form; as, vines wind round a pole.
- (n.) Power of respiration; breath.
- (n.) Air impregnated with an odor or scent.
- (n.) The act of winding or turning; a turn; a bend; a twist; a winding.
- (n.) A disease of sheep, in which the intestines are distended with air, or rather affected with a violent inflammation. It occurs immediately after shearing.
- (v. t.) To turn completely, or with repeated turns; especially, to turn about something fixed; to cause to form convolutions about anything; to coil; to twine; to twist; to wreathe; as, to wind thread on a spool or into a ball.
- (n.) Air naturally in motion with any degree of velocity; a current of air.
- (v. t.) To rest, as a horse, in order to allow the breath to be recovered; to breathe.
- (v. i.) To go to the one side or the other; to move this way and that; to double on ones course; as, a hare pursued turns and winds.
- (n.) Air artificially put in motion by any force or action; as, the wind of a cannon ball; the wind of a bellows.
- (n.) Breath modulated by the respiratory and vocal organs, or by an instrument.
- (n.) The dotterel.
Wind Urdu Meaning with Definition
Wind is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Wind meaning in Urdu is a ہوا - Hawa. Wind word is driven by the English language. Wind word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Wind meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Wind stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Wind word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Wind, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Wind Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary