Zarafat in English
Zarafat meaning in Urdu to English is Wit Zarafat. Zarafat synonym word is Brain, Card, Humor, Mentality and Wag. Similar words of Zarafat are also commonly used in daily talks like Zarafat nigar, Maskharay pan se, Neem mazahiya tour par, and Lateefa amaiz.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Wit Definition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A mental faculty, or power of the mind; -- used in this sense chiefly in the plural, and in certain phrases; as, to lose ones wits; at ones wits end, and the like.
- (v.) Felicitous association of objects not usually connected, so as to produce a pleasant surprise; also. the power of readily combining objects in such a manner.
- (inf.) of Wit
- (n.) To know; to learn.
- (t) ing (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Wit
- (v.) A person of eminent sense or knowledge; a man of genius, fancy, or humor; one distinguished for bright or amusing sayings, for repartee, and the like.
- (v.) Mind; intellect; understanding; sense.
Zarafat Meaning in English
Urdu Word zarafat is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. zarafat meaning in English is Wit ظرافت. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. zarafat word meaning along with zarafat definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of zarafat, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of zarafat in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Zarafat nigar, Maskharay pan se, Neem mazahiya tour par, and Lateefa amaiz are similar words of zarafat. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary