World Meaning in Urdu
World meaning in English to Urdu is دنیا (Duniya). World synonym words are included Cosmos, Creation, Domain, Earth, Existence, Globe, Humanity, Humankind, Macrocosm, Man, Mankind, Planetary, Populace, Public, Reality, Universe. Similar words of World are also commonly used in daily talk like as World Affairs, World Shaking, and World Power.
World Sentence & Examples
- By the mouth expressed, by the world possessed.
- He that is giddy thinks the world turns round.
- Her world was crushing her; she needed to be alone.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
World Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The earth and its inhabitants, with their concerns; the sum of human affairs and interests.
- (n.) As an emblem of immensity, a great multitude or quantity; a large number.
- (n.) Any planet or heavenly body, especially when considered as inhabited, and as the scene of interests analogous with human interests; as, a plurality of worlds.
- (n.) The customs, practices, and interests of men; general affairs of life; human society; public affairs and occupations; as, a knowledge of the world.
- (n.) The earth and the surrounding heavens; the creation; the system of created things; existent creation; the universe.
- (n.) The earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven; concerns of this life as distinguished from those of the life to come; the present existence and its interests; hence, secular affairs; engrossment or absorption in the affairs of this life; worldly corruption; the ungodly or wicked part of mankind.
- (n.) In a more restricted sense, that part of the earth and its concerns which is known to any one, or contemplated by any one; a division of the globe, or of its inhabitants; human affairs as seen from a certain position, or from a given point of view; also, state of existence; scene of life and action; as, the Old World; the New World; the religious world; the Catholic world; the upper world; the future world; the heathen world.
- (n.) The inhabitants of the earth; the human race; people in general; the public; mankind.
- (n.) Individual experience of, or concern with, life; course of life; sum of the affairs which affect the individual; as, to begin the world with no property; to lose all, and begin the world anew.
World Urdu Meaning with Definition
World word meaning
World Meaning in Urdu- World is an English language word that expresses the earth, together with all of its countries and peoples..
What is World word meaning?
• World word meaning in Urdu is دنیا.
• A particular region or group of countries.
Definition of word World:
World can be defined as the Earth and all life on it, including human civilization. In a philosophical context, the "world" is the whole of the physical Universe, or an ontological world (the "world" of an individual).
What is the origin of the word World?
The word "World" comes from the old English w(e)oruld, from a Germanic compound meaning ‘age of man’; related to Dutch wereld and German Welt .
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
World Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary