Zaya Karna in English
Zaya Karna meaning in Urdu to English is Waste Zaya Karna. Zaya Karna synonym word is Barren, Blow, Cast-off, Consume and Desert. Similar words of Zaya Karna are also commonly used in daily talks like Kharab honay wala, Zaya karnay kay qaabil, Zaya karnay kay qaabil, and .
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Waste Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Material derived by mechanical and chemical erosion from the land, carried by streams to the sea.
- (v.) Spoil, destruction, or injury, done to houses, woods, fences, lands, etc., by a tenant for life or for years, to the prejudice of the heir, or of him in reversion or remainder.
- (a.) To wear away by degrees; to impair gradually; to diminish by constant loss; to use up; to consume; to spend; to wear out.
- (a.) Lost for want of occupiers or use; superfluous.
- (v. i.) To be diminished; to lose bulk, substance, strength, value, or the like, gradually; to be consumed; to dwindle; to grow less.
- (a.) Lying unused; unproductive; worthless; valueless; refuse; rejected; as, waste land; waste paper.
- (a.) To bring to ruin; to devastate; to desolate; to destroy.
- (a.) To spend unnecessarily or carelessly; to employ prodigally; to expend without valuable result; to apply to useless purposes; to lavish vainly; to squander; to cause to be lost; to destroy by scattering or injury.
- (v.) That which is of no value; worthless remnants; refuse. Specifically: Remnants of cops, or other refuse resulting from the working of cotton, wool, hemp, and the like, used for wiping machinery, absorbing oil in the axle boxes of railway cars, etc.
- (v.) That which is wasted or desolate; a devastated, uncultivated, or wild country; a deserted region; an unoccupied or unemployed space; a dreary void; a desert; a wilderness.
- (v.) Old or abandoned workings, whether left as vacant space or filled with refuse.
- (a.) To damage, impair, or injure, as an estate, voluntarily, or by suffering the buildings, fences, etc., to go to decay.
- (a.) Desolate; devastated; stripped; bare; hence, dreary; dismal; gloomy; cheerless.
- (v.) The act of wasting, or the state of being wasted; a squandering; needless destruction; useless consumption or expenditure; devastation; loss without equivalent gain; gradual loss or decrease, by use, wear, or decay; as, a waste of property, time, labor, words, etc.
- (v. i.) To procure or sustain a reduction of flesh; -- said of a jockey in preparation for a race, etc.
Zaya Karna Meaning in English
Urdu Word zaya karna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. zaya karna meaning in English is Waste ضائع کرنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. zaya karna word meaning along with zaya karna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of zaya karna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of zaya karna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Kharab honay wala, Zaya karnay kay qaabil, Zaya karnay kay qaabil, and are similar words of zaya karna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary