Waste Meaning in Urdu
Waste translation is "Zaya karna" and Waste synonym words Barren, Blow, Cast-off, Consume and Desert.
Similar words of Waste are also commonly used in daily talk like as Waste Product, Wastefulness and Wastefully. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Zaya karna" and Translation of Waste in Urdu writing script is ضائع کرنا.
- • A good student does not waste his time.
- • Do not waste your time.
- • Good boys do not waste their time.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''ضائع کرنا'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Waste Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Material derived by mechanical and chemical erosion from the land, carried by streams to the sea.
- (v.) Spoil, destruction, or injury, done to houses, woods, fences, lands, etc., by a tenant for life or for years, to the prejudice of the heir, or of him in reversion or remainder.
- (a.) To wear away by degrees; to impair gradually; to diminish by constant loss; to use up; to consume; to spend; to wear out.
- (a.) Lost for want of occupiers or use; superfluous.
- (v. i.) To be diminished; to lose bulk, substance, strength, value, or the like, gradually; to be consumed; to dwindle; to grow less.
- (a.) Lying unused; unproductive; worthless; valueless; refuse; rejected; as, waste land; waste paper.
- (a.) To bring to ruin; to devastate; to desolate; to destroy.
- (a.) To spend unnecessarily or carelessly; to employ prodigally; to expend without valuable result; to apply to useless purposes; to lavish vainly; to squander; to cause to be lost; to destroy by scattering or injury.
- (v.) That which is of no value; worthless remnants; refuse. Specifically: Remnants of cops, or other refuse resulting from the working of cotton, wool, hemp, and the like, used for wiping machinery, absorbing oil in the axle boxes of railway cars, etc.
- (v.) That which is wasted or desolate; a devastated, uncultivated, or wild country; a deserted region; an unoccupied or unemployed space; a dreary void; a desert; a wilderness.
- (v.) Old or abandoned workings, whether left as vacant space or filled with refuse.
- (a.) To damage, impair, or injure, as an estate, voluntarily, or by suffering the buildings, fences, etc., to go to decay.
- (a.) Desolate; devastated; stripped; bare; hence, dreary; dismal; gloomy; cheerless.
- (v.) The act of wasting, or the state of being wasted; a squandering; needless destruction; useless consumption or expenditure; devastation; loss without equivalent gain; gradual loss or decrease, by use, wear, or decay; as, a waste of property, time, labor, words, etc.
- (v. i.) To procure or sustain a reduction of flesh; -- said of a jockey in preparation for a race, etc.
Waste Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Zaya karna. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Waste. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میں سونے جا رہا ہوں
Main Sone Ja Raha Hoon
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Waste Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary