Aloo Ki Tikiya is my favorite, so i thought i should share this Aloo Ki Tikiya Recipe with others, This Aloo Ki Tikiya is very good source of taking carbs and minerals in Ramadan, you can also use it as snakes.
• Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them while still warm.
• Add green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, asafoetida and red chili powder to it and mix well.
• Divide the mixture into 10-12 portions, shape them into round tikkis and flatten them a bit.
• Now heat a tawa and shallow fry the tikkis in oil on both sides, till golden. Drain onto an absorbent paper.
• Aloo ki Tikki is ready to serve. Serve with chutney.