"1. Make 4 small cuts in the brinjals but don't separate them and keep
2. them intact, including the stem.
3. In a pot add cooking oil on medium heat and add the baghar to the pan (onion seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and curry
5. Then add the brinjals and stir fry for a couple of minutes and then take the brinjals out.
6. Add a little water, ginger, garlic paste, red onion, coconut, peanuts, sesame seeds, and rest of the spices to the pan.
7. Add the fried brinjals and cook for 1 minute.
8. Finally add the tamarind pulp, cover and cook on very low heat for 10 minutes.
9. And serve.