1. Cut ½ kg potatoes into small pieces and fry them in 4 tbsp.oil until the they become tender.
2. Then finely chop ½ kg cabbage and boil it in 2 glasses water with turmeric.
3. In the same oil(in which the potatoes were fried), add 250 grams chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilies, ½ tsp salt, 2 tsp cumin, 1 pinch asafetida, ½ tsp fennel seeds and 4 cloves of garlic and stir properly over a medium flame.
4. Mix the cabbage along with the fried potatoes in the prepared mixture.
5. In the end add 50 grams butter and 1 tsp crushed black pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Delicious Banghobi Aalu Masala Mix is ready to serve.