1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until the beef is no pinker and can be broken put into 3/4 inch crumbles.
2. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon.
3. Meanwhile combine water, mixed vegetables, tomatoes and bouillon granules in a large sauced pan and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in macaroni and beef and boil again.
5. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes and stir occasionally.
6. Stir in sausage, continue simmering for 2 to 4 minutes or until macaroni becomes tender.
7. Season with salt and pepper as desired.