1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until the beef is no pinker and can be broken up into 3/4-inch crumbles.
2. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon.
3. Meanwhile combine water, mixed vegetables, tomatoes and bouillon granules in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in macaroni and beef.
5. Boil again. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes.
6. Stir occasionally.
7. Stir in sausage; continue simmering for 2 to 4 minutes or until macaroni becomes tender.
8. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.