1. Prepare the vegetables by blanching in boiling water, drain and toss with the crushed garlic, sesame oil and salt.
2. Prepare the salad by coating the daikon well with the ground pepper, and then tossing gently with remaining ingredients.
3. In a non-stick pan, fry the beef till color changes.
4. Combine the other ingredients for the beef, in a bowl, and add the meat to it.
5. Fill four bowls with rice.
6. Add the vegetables, beef and daikon salad.
7. If desired, top up with an egg, sunny side up.
8. Serve with chilli bean paste on the side.