1.Remove the crusts from the bread and cut into triangles.
2. Generously spread butter over the bread on both sides.
3. Arrange triangle slices in oven proof pan, slightly overlapping, with butter-side up and cut edges facing the same direction,
4. As you add the bread, sprinkle with flaked almond and raisins.
5. Put eggs and sugar in a bowl mix to blend well then put in milk , vanilla essence and yellow colour mix it well.
6. Pour milk mixture over bread and raisins in baking pan.
7. Do not bake ""Bread & Butter Pudding"" directly as the custard may curdle or become watery so you have to put 2 cups hot water in oven tray and then put your pie pan for bake.
8. Bake for 35-40 mins at 180-185 degrees.