1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add leek, onion, carrots and ten to twelve almonds.
3. Cook for a minute. Add salt, pepper, fresh bread crumbs and mix.
4. Add four cups of water and boil for ten minutes.Strain.
5. Grind the vegetables in a mixer with chilled water (in case the vegetables are hot).
6. Sliver the remaining almonds. Boil the strained liquour.
7. Add the pureed vegetables and stir to mix well.
8. Simmer for five minutes and serve piping hot garnished with almond slivers.