1. In a large pan bring the chicken stock and cream of corn to boil.
2. When it comes to a rolling boil, add white flour/ chicken stock cube mix, sugar, white pepper and chicken pieces, stir to mix and pour in the oil.
3. Just before serving dissolve the corn flour in the cup of stock set aside, and add to the soup while stirring.
4. Cook till the soup thickens. Remove pan from heat.
5. After 2 minutes add the beaten eggs while stirring, put the pan back on heat till egg forms into pieces.
6. Sprinkle sesame seed oil, serve hot with Soya sauce, vinegar and hot sauce.