1. Combine all dressing ingredients; mix well.
2. Brush chicken breasts with a little dressing and broil or grill about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, or until tender.
3. Cool slightly, then slice into strips.
4. In saucepan of boiling water, cook green beans until just tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Drain and plunge into cold water; drain well.
6. Toss beans and potatoes with small amount of remaining dressing.
7. Just before serving, arrange beans, potatoes, chicken, tomatoes, eggs and olives on lettuce leaves.
8. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
9. Serve at room temperature.