1. Boil rice and drain the water.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
3. In a wok, heat Cooking Oil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes and saute garlic for 1-2 minutes.
4. Then add chicken and stir-fry until water from the chicken dries.
5. Add rice and mix well with the help of two spoons until hot.
6. Add cabbage,carrots and spring onions and mix well for a minute.
7. Then add salt,sugar ,white pepper and chinese salt and mix well.
8. Beat eggs with salt and a pinch of white pepper and pour it on the rice.
9. Add vinegar and soya sauce in the end and mix well.
10. Dish out,garnish and serve hot.