1. Boil the rice to two into a large boiler with alot of water add 1 table spoon of white vinegar and salt.
2. When two boils come then remove the water and place to heat.
3. When it is heated then draw them out of boiler and spread over the newspaper by this method rice will be crispy and dry.
4. Add oil into a fyring pan and heat it and add garlic, egg, vegetables, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and plain flour and fry them, then add rice.
5. Now take two spoons into both hands and toss the rice on a high flame when everything is mixed well then add sesame oil and serve hot.