1. Cook noodles per package instructions (usually 3-4 minutes), drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil. Keep aside.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp Oil in a large wok style pan on HIGH heat.
3. Add Ginger and Garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add Onions and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add Carrots and allow them to soften just a little.
6. Add Cabbage, Bell Pepper and Baby Corn. Toss well and cook for 1 minute.
7. Push veggies to one side of wok and break an egg in the pan.
8. Scramble the egg until cooked and mix together with the veggies.
9. Add Black Pepper and mix.
10. Toss Noodles once before adding them to the pan.
11. Add White Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce and Red Chili Sauce. Mix well to coat all noodles.
12. Taste and adjust any of the sauces.
13. Garnish with Green Onions and serve hot.