1. Crush biscuit mix with melted butter.
2. Line the base of mini cheese cake pan with biscuit mixture.
3. Dissolve gelatin in water, cook egg yolks and 2 ounces sugar till smooth.
4. Cool mixtures add in curd cheese, lemon juice and beat well.
5. Add gelatin, fold in whipped cream, beat egg white stiff with remaining 3 ounces of caster sugar, and fold gently in the egg yolk mixture.
6. Spread mixture on biscuit base.
7. Chill mixture for 1 hour, pour prepared icing on top.
8. Decorate with butter icing.