1.Pre heat oven at 150 degree
2. In a pan put butter, cream, brown sugar, coco powder, honey and walnuts mix well and cook for 2 minutes until boiling.
3. Now pour this mixture into ring mould and leave until cold.
4. In a bowl put butter, flour, castor sugar, baking powder and eggs.
5. Beat with electric beater on low speed for 3 minutes.
6. Spread this on the fudge mixture in the ring mould.
7. Bake for 45 minutes at 150 degree.
8. Remove from oven and leave for 5 minutes.
9. Invert onto a serving plate serve hot with thin custard or ice-cream.