- In a bowl, beat 5 ounces butter and 5 ounces caster sugar until light and fluffy
- Now add 1 egg and beat it well then add another egg, add 2tbsp of self raising flour and beat it well.
- Now add coco powder, beat it, then add the remaining self raising flour and beat it. Also add milk in it and fold everything together with spatula.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree Centigrade.
- Put cup cake liners in try and pour mixture in it, and bake it oven for 20 minutes.
Method for frosting:
- Beat butter, add peanut butter, cream cheese and icing sugar and beat until frosting is smooth and fluffy
- Spread some frosting over each cup cake; decorate each with chocolate coated peanut and serve.