1. Beat eggs and add milk to them. Also add sugar to taste.
2. Soften the cooking chocolate over steam and add it to the mixture.
3. When this mixture is unified well, pour it into a sliver mould and place it in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. The temperature of the oven should be 180 C.
5. Now take it out of the oven and let it cool down for a while.
6. Then place it in fridge.
7. The chocolate pudding is ready to be served to your guests.
8. Put the pudding in a bowl, sprinkle chocolate chips and serve it with fresh cream.
9. Chef’s tip: To give it better taste, mix 2 spoons of coconut powder in milk.